Abortion is many, many things.
It is painful.
It is cruel.
It is a tragedy.
It is the source of harm for countless women, men, and families.
It is the cause of death for millions of innocent children.
More specifically, though, if you want to hear true, accurate descriptions of abortion from those who have been there – women who’ve experienced abortions and abortion doctors and clinic workers – you should follow the Expose Abortion project. (There are other descriptions of abortion here that are worth reading, for those who want very detailed information.)
I’ve written a whole article about the Expose Abortion project for Live Action. You can read it here. This project exposes abortion by revealing truth from the inside. Below are just a few of the project’s quotes, most from abortion doctors and clinic workers:
I was helping the doctor hold the baby [to keep it in the birth canal]. The other nurse got the instrument [a large syringe with a large needle], handed it to the doctor, and he inserted it into the base of the skull. Then he pulled the baby out. Its little hands were grasping. When the baby quit grasping, then he delivered it. He used the syringe to suction out the brains.
- Testimony of witness to an abortion. See Silentnomoreawareness.org/testimonies/testimony.aspx?ID=2671
It [abortion] goes against all things which are natural. It’s a termination of a life, however you look at it.
- Robert Harris, abortionist, From author Magda Denes, PhD. “In Necessity and Sorrow: Life and Death Inside an Abortion Hospital”.
And typically when the abortion procedure is started we typically know that the fetus is still alive because either we can feel it move as we’re making our initial grasps or if we’re using some ultrasound visualization when we actually see a heartbeat as we’re starting the procedure.
- This account of D&E is part of sworn testimony given in US District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin (Madison, WI, May 27, 1999, Case No. 98-C-0305-S), by Dr. Martin Haskell, an abortionist.
You can see a miniature person… as a physician… I am destroying life.
- abortionist Benjamin Kalish, MD
Question: Can the heart of a fetus or embryo still be beating during a suction curettage abortion as the fetus or embryo comes down the cannula?
Answer: For a few seconds to a minute, yes.
- Sworn testimony given in US District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin (Madison, WI, May 27, 1999, Case No. 98-C-0305-S), by Dr. Harlan Raymond Giles, an abortionist. He describes legal activity.)
I was finally able to remove the head and look squarely into the face of a human being…a human I had just killed.
- abortionist Paul Jarrett, MD
I have taken the lives of innocent babies and I have ripped them from their mother’s wombs with a powerful suction machine.
- abortionist McArthur Hill, MD.
**To find out more, visit the Expose Abortion page, read my article on Live Action, or follow the project on Facebook or Twitter @ExposeAbortion. Tell your friends about this project and help them know the real truth, too! It’s one thing to know the truth, but it’s another to share it! Choose to share!! (Hopefully you learned this as a toddler =)
***If you haven’t seen it yet, you should definitely check out Live Action’s Inhuman investigation. Make yourself sit down and watch the videos or read the transcripts. These are the things Americans NEED to realize are happening…